Even if things are not going well on the crypto market, which is still affected by Elon Musk’s cheap talk and his manipulative tweets about the main virtual currency, Bitcoin, the team behind the Weentar project is constantly working to achieve its goal.
This week, Weentar devs acomplished a huge step forward by partnering with Crowdcreate who would be helping to facilitate more corporate and influencer partnerships for the social media project:
“We are happy to announce that WEENTAR will be officially partnering up with Crowdcreate to help 10X our marketing before and after our launch for the Weentar platform. The future of social media is coming very soon. “ said Eduardo Fonnegra , Weentar’s founder and CEO.
Another thing that cought my attention is a “teaser” about Weentar’s social App, which means App is very close to be released to public, of course in demo version first.
“At Weentar we are looking to launch the future of social media. Here is a teaser of our upcoming web app! We can’t wait to fully launch and begin the process of onboarding hundreds and thousands of celebrities! “
Short recap of some important achievements Weentar has acomplished so far:
- Listed on CoinTiger Exchange
- Live on CoinGecko & CoinMarketCap
- Running Successful Meme Contest
- Reached All-Time High in Holders
- Added to 600+ Watchlists on CoinMarketCap
- Reached 150+ Subscribers on Reddit
- Weentar CEO Eduardo Fonnegra appeared on CNBC Africa recently to speak about Weentar, NFT’s, and the future of social media.
- Weentar AMA with Weentar’s CEO Eduardo Fonnegra and CTO Sebastian Dine
and, most recent achievement:
Weentar partnering with Crowdcreate who would be helping to facilitate more corporate and influencer partnerships for the social media project
Community members asked some great questions, and both Eduardo and Sebastian have some wonderful insight into the future of Weentar. You can find all AMA discussions on my previous article about Weentar:
And, don’t forget, “Weentar is built for all” !